Thursday, September 07, 2006
today I move
I've moved so many times that I have no more emotional connection the process. I could barely wake up this morning. I don't feel stressed. I'd like to be out in 7 hours, but I'm not even moving right now. Maybe part of the thing is that this is going to be stretched out over a couple of weeks.
One discipline that has served me well: Don't move more than you can fit in your car. This has been enforced on my be economic necessity in years past, and now that I could probably afford to rent a truck or something, I've found I like the discipline. Fit it all in your car, tie it to the top, give it away, sell it, or throw it away. Those are the choices. That is what I'll be up to today.
One discipline that has served me well: Don't move more than you can fit in your car. This has been enforced on my be economic necessity in years past, and now that I could probably afford to rent a truck or something, I've found I like the discipline. Fit it all in your car, tie it to the top, give it away, sell it, or throw it away. Those are the choices. That is what I'll be up to today.
