Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Reviewers
Reviewers are people with steady jobs denigrating the people out there working harder and having more fun.
I suspect.
I don't know Ms. Maslin personally so I'm willing to admit I could be totally wrong. But what she's basically saying about Stephen Colbert's book is that the only thing good about it is he wrote it. Maybe it would just be better to say that it's a bad book (which it sounds like it is). I don't know. Reviewing is a weird sort of industry.
I suspect.
I don't know Ms. Maslin personally so I'm willing to admit I could be totally wrong. But what she's basically saying about Stephen Colbert's book is that the only thing good about it is he wrote it. Maybe it would just be better to say that it's a bad book (which it sounds like it is). I don't know. Reviewing is a weird sort of industry.